Dr. Kostecki grew up in Missoula. He then attended Grossmont community college in San Diego and then the University of Montana where he earned his undergraduate degree in Zoology and a US Army ROTC commission. Dr. Jim lettered in two sports, football and wrestling while attending college in California and Montana before going on active duty. In 1999 he began his chiropractic training at Palmer college of Chiropractic in Davenport Iowa and since graduating from Palmer chiropractic, he has worked in Missoula and for the University of Montana athletic dept.
Dr. Jim is currently the designated Chaplain for the Hamilton Vol Fire Department and is working on his chaplain certifications through H.E.A.R.T. ministries. Since high school at Sentinel HS, Dr. Jim has volunteered with several different youth athletic programs and with his background as an international level rugby player, he gives back time to the high school youth rugby program in the Bitterroot valley.
Recently Dr. Jim has been brought on to work with international 7s rugby teams and their players. He works with Olympic gold medal team Fiji and Samoa.
- Sentinel HS, Missoula Montana ‘85
- Grossmont Community College, ElCajon California ‘86
- BA degree in Zoology, University of Montana ‘92
- US Army Commission University of Montana ROTC ‘92
- Served in the US Army in the 81 Chemical Company, 2-2 Armored Cavalry (light)
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa. Feb ‘03
Specific professional certifications and courses:
- International and National Board Certiifications:
- X-ray application, evaluation, methods and advanced imaging analysis
- Extremity adjusting and rehabilitation
- Pediatric Chiropractic care
- Sports injuries and rehabilitation
- Soft Tissue Manipulation (STiM)
- Gonstead technique and methodology
- Thompson Drop/Flexion distraction
- Kinesio Tape methods and applications
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- MT Board of Chiropractors
Put your pain in the hands and heart of experience, Chiropractic care provides relief for:
- Back Pain
- Ringing in ears
- Head Aches
- Muscle injuries
- Extremity joint pain and injuries
- Pinched nerves
- Neurological Disorders and MUCH MORE!
Initially our goal is to manage your discomfort and to locate the cause of dysfunction. As we begin to educate and create a healing partnership with you and your family, we gently help to remove the cause(s) of nerve interference so the body can return to its natural state of optimal health. Years of advanced training, combined with extensive clinical experience enables Dr. Kostecki to analyze and identify a wide range of spinal, cranial, extremity abnormalities and misalignments (subluxations), which can interfere with the natural path of nerve flow to parts of the body.